Whats your hobby?

midge121

Aug 10, 2011
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sweet that is right it is not bitter and computer games going to be useful i have only just discovered the game online free world golf tour big help for someone who can not intentionally keep all the etiquette and unwritten rules of golf game i finished up being banned from playing in competitions as handicapped have you heard of donna williams autistic australia check her web site on comp she too was considered by normal people to be evil and girl with aspergers in ukraine when she was taken out of main stream schooling they had to send her to psychiatrist and the russian psychiatrist said the reason you don't get on with anyone is because you are evil.

i do learning disabilities if such a term is accurate in the light of recent scientific discoveries and 3d virtual worlds led by philip rosedale usa this can be used to enhance through gaming many so called learning disabled and delinquent etc this is all going to change i have just down loaded free church software to open more or less free anyway and opened online drop in centre for people who finished up on streets because there was no other way for them it is called half way church house lab and it is in north of scotland which is rural not many people here believe in Jesus they think he is mad but they are incorrect as jesus and john the baptist did indeed work together and as you can see from this wehn jesus said he spoke the very words of God not originating in man that w as physically and math

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lookoutman7

Oct 17, 2005
✟7,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Writing -- presently doing four projects. (1) A 53 page Children's Picture Book. (2) A book out next year on the 'Sasquatch Creature.' (3) A 314,000 word novel about 'Numbering the human race.' (4) Maybe a book on the log entries from a number of 'rental fire lookouts' in Montana...as the example. (That is the writing end of things...whew!

I also enjoyed building small replicas of the Fire Lookouts for individuals. That folder can be viewed from my Facebook page, as I have over 43 folders there of pictures about different subjects. -Yes -- photography is also a hobby of mine.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000016440160&ref=tn_tnmn

Flickr: lookoutman7's Photostream

lookoutman

Upvote 0

midge121

Aug 10, 2011
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
just let me ask you one question:-

is there sin in your heart or is there no sin in your heart?

if you can say you have no sin in your heart you qualify for heaven

are you 100% without sin even though the flesh sins every day until we go to be with God the Father

or do you have sin
john's baptism was it from heaven or from man?

if you struggle to answer these basic rudimentary questions how can you qualify for more of the hard stuff?

john

Upvote 0

Lynxxus

God's Child
Jan 29, 2012
Effort, PA
✟7,623.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do many things. I have ADHD so my life constantly changes. I almost never finish projects I start but I start new ones, knowing full well it will never finish. I enjoy reading in my free time. I've always been into writing and in fact I am a published author and poet. I also enjoy recording music. Otherwise, my free time is spent playing PS3.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i like exploring old ghost towns, and collect antiques

I like to do that + explore old abandoned houses-we call it "plundering"

I like yard sales and to repurpose old furniture or items I find there-right now I'm working on making a pot rock from some stuff I got at a thrift store.;)

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I love to knit! I'm currently working on a shawl and a couple of cloths.

I want to learn crochet also.

Hi, I just found this thread. I also love to knit. My current project is a cowl, but I also have a cardi on the needles.

How are your shawl and cloths coming along?

Gillian

Upvote 0